Paramed is looking to hire full-time and part-time Personal Support Workers in Haliburton County!
ParaMed is driven by their passion for helping people when they need it the most. ParaMed is seeking enthusiastic, compassionate Personal Support Workers (or equivalent) to join our growing and dynamic team! ParaMed will provide continuous mentorship and support for life-long learning to be a confident and passionate home care professional. We also accept applications from Internationally Trained Medical Professionals and Nursing Students.
Why join their team:
- Flexible scheduling
- Part-time and full-time roles available
- Company-issued mobile device
- Competitive compensation including paid training, wages, and benefits
- Employee discount program
- Continuous learning and training opportunities
How to succeed in this role:
- PSW (Personal Support Worker) or HSW (Home Support Worker) certificate or equivalent educational experience
- Experience in health care is preferred but not required
- Access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to satisfy a Criminal Background screening upon hire
- A passion for making a difference in your community
- ParaMed recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our patients and team members from Covid-19. A condition of employment with ParaMed is that all new hires receive all required doses of a Covid 19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Join us as we continue our 40+ year tradition of helping people live better and providing the most compassionate care possible! Join a winning team and let’s succeed together!
ParaMed offers the following Sign-On Bonus:
Full-Time and Part-Time PSW eligible for bonus of $500, $250 after 3 months and $250 following 6 months of hire !