Patient Care Coordinator or Medical Office Administrator (MOA)
Location: Haliburton / Minden, Ontario
Are you a customer service star? Join a winning team at one of our busy medical clinics in Ontario. Medical office experience not required but is an asset. As the first point of contact for our clients, you are the face of the clinic and responsible for providing an outstanding client care experience. An outgoing welcoming personality with strong organizational skills is required.
· Manage incoming calls and answer product inquiries
· Collect and record patient information
· Manage client appointments and maintain schedules
· Third party and private billing experience an asset (DVA/VAC, WSIB, ODSP) but will train for the right candidate
· Assemble and maintain patient files
· General office administration
· Well-organized, efficient, and able to effectively multi-task
· Proficient on the computer
· Experience in the hearing industry or a healthcare clinic an asset (but not required)
If you enjoy a relationship-oriented role that allows you to offer ongoing, personalized customer service and being a member of a team of professionals dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives, then this opportunity is for you.
Hometown Hearing is a privately-owned and family operated practice looking for talented team members. If interested, please apply with confidence to develop your skills alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals.
Submit your resume and cover letter to Mark@Hometownhearing.ca
Application deadline: Open
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $36,000.00 to $45,000 per year
To keep our staff safe as possible, we provide face masks, gloves, face-visors, hand sanitizer and sanitization/cleaning wipes for all areas between patient visits. We only accept one patient per Clinician, no walk-in appointments. Training provided.