This job has been expired
We are currently seeking a Deputy Treasurer who is a highly motivated and energetic individual to join our leadership team. As the Deputy Treasurer you will be responsible for directing the daily operations of the finance department, as well as performing the duties of Tax Collector for the Township. You will also perform the statutory duties required of the Director of Finance in their absence.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in progressively responsible related positions in general accounting and finance functions
- A post-secondary degree in Business Administration/Commerce
- Sound practical knowledge of related legislation, policies, procedures, directives and guidelines and awareness of current social, economic and political acumen affecting finance and general accounting practices
- Proven leadership abilities, excellent communication and customer service skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with ability to foster trust, cooperation and collaboration and inspire others to persist and strive for excellence.
- Strong planning/time management, organizational, analytical, research and presentation skills