The bulk of duties are described below, as well as duties as assigned.
- General office duties as required
- Offer Clerical and Office Support
- Handle incoming calls and customer inquiries
- Send Emails to customers and distributors
- Scan and Organize Documents
- Some Weekend work during the summer months
- Computer Proficiency, Experience with Google, Word and Excel an asset
- Strong Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills with Good Phone Manners
- Ability to be able to work in a team and Independently
- Legible Handwriting
- A clean, Class G license an asset
Note: This position is Seasonal as full- or part-time based on flexibility of the schedule.
How to Apply: